Website Feedback

Have you had a chance to check out the new Komodo website? http://komodoplatform.com/

Fill out our feedback form to provide your feedback. There will be a random drawing for participants who add their email address and AtomicDEX KMD address. You also have the option to complete the form anonymously.

1 Like

You may also register to this forum and leave your feedback to this thread.

We will continue to improve the website and polish it. Feedback is welcome and will be heard!

1 Like

I would say that the main thing is drop down menu for every category is missing. I think it’s important to make most of the pages 2tier level.

From the point of view of SEO, it is not the best solution to use an .html extension for pages. This leads to duplicate pages and negatively affects on search ranking.
i.e.
https://komodoplatform.com/index.html
https://komodoplatform.com/

Also it is strange that when you click to choose language on the main page it’s redirect you to komodo blog page.

In general, I like the new site, it is more user friendly than the old one :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

I would say that the main thing is drop down menu for every category is missing. I think it’s important to make most of the pages 2tier level.

Yes, this is something for us to consider. We tried to go for ultra minimal approach and see how much we can get away with. There’s a plan to add a second-level navigation bar later once we expand the site more.

From the point of view of SEO, it is not the best solution to use an .html extension for pages. This leads to duplicate pages and negatively affects on search ranking.

Ok, I wasn’t aware of this. I will forward it over and we will see what we can do.

Also it is strange that when you click to choose language on the main page it’s redirect you to komodo blog page.

We will expand the site in the weeks/months to come with actual landing pages for each language. We just didn’t have time to get everything done as our main goal was to launch a minimal website ASAP.

I am glad you like it! I too think it’s definitely a step to the right direction. Now just some more polish and then expansion.

2 Likes

Website is missing img ALT tags
Also no XML sitemap
And you don’t have Schema.org markup
Also no canonical tags

Also for SEO try to get more txt on frontpage

2 Likes

Hey guys :slight_smile:

I was checking the SEO of your articles on your Blogs part of Komodoplatform and came across some stuff you could change here and there.

I took this articles as an example:

1. The H1 heading is the most important Heading of the page that tells what this page is all about. I understand that the page is about Monthly Recap, but that’s also what Google will see and you want to tell Google that this page is about something more interesting. I think you should make Monthly Recap Heading 2 and just change the font size and see what text you could change to H1 header and then just change the font size.

2. Same content is being used as H1 Header and Meta title. Meta title is more important then H1 so try making good and different form H1.

3. Try using Emoticons in your Meta Description. Using emojis can help you increase the CTR for your website. If you are using emojis in your rich snippets, your page will stand up in the search and therefore will attract the user, hence an indubitable growth of the CTR.

4. Try to use a combination of H2 and H3 headers, just don’t over do it. I found some articles that don’t even have H3 headers.

5. This H2 heading “April Highlights” is totally not important. H2 Heading should be AtomicDEX v0.4.2 - A Major Step Forward For DEX Tech. Actually, the 1st sentence of the paragraph tells you the most important part and this should be the header.
    Example: AtomicDEX offers decentralized and wrapped token bridge for BEP-20 Tokens.

6. Also this article has only one tag that has not too much of importance. Give the article more tags.

7. Picture alt tag. Try to add at least “Komodo” in the title cause now it is only “Monthly Recap - April 2021”. I wouldn’t search that in google, but I would maybe search Komodo recap.

Some bloggers write an article for a month to make it a perfect SEO article. I would advise you guys to have a structure you would always use for an article and at least do a fast keyword research before writing an article.