25,000 USD + full time job offer for a prototype blockchain based 2FA

open

One option to do this would be some sort of new dynamic blockchainbased-2FA - this is something that wasnt invented yet but its fully practical and possible to implement from a technical point of view. So in this case you d for example need to invent a new 2FA derivation path algorithm that is taking as input only one single private-key - and it would deliver a new dynamic key (=2FA key) each N blocks or seconds based on this privkey. Based on an initial timestamp this new 2FA-derivation-path algorithm would always know which 2FA-key to show you - and any application/wallet could use the same data to verify the key. This would work pretty well as the worlds first native blockchainbased 2FA technology. Of course you d need to pack it into a secure chip that is utlizing this algorithm - and there you go.

We, the Komodo Platform coreteam, are offering a bounty of 25.000 USD + a fulltime job offer for the successfull implementation of the above described technology on top of Komodo. (functional prototype fullfills the reqs).

Read the full reddit post here.

wow, Komodo has really Big Rewards for this Jobs, i'm not a Creators so i don't meet requirements for this Jobs... :blush:

but will be happy to spread about this on my social media account... :tada::tada: