Komodo is a community-focused technology workshop that provides the resources and infrastructure required to build independent blockchains and cross-protocol financial applications. AtomicDEX emerged from the Komodo workshop as a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange and non-custodial, multi-coin wallet that uses atomic swap technology. This allows users to trade peer-to-peer without ever giving up custody of digital assets to intermediaries. (thanks to you).
Do you love to assist leading a dynamic and high-paced environment? If yes, we would like you to join us as an Administrative Assistant! This role is an expert role, and you will be supporting senior leaders to ensure meetings, events and activities are executed with accuracy and agility.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day work processes and tasks to support the Marketing Department. You should be well-versed in technical office tools and software applications, calendar management, and coordinating travel and business meetings. You will also support the Marketing Department by proactively managing projects and enabling other team members to do their jobs. Finally, you will as well be responsible for budget tracking and reporting.
- Excellent Administrative Skills: Office work-flow management, calendar management, domestic and international travel arrangements and superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, Understand the business and priorities of the managers, anticipate issues and proactively seek solutions
- Able to make decisions in absence of manager. Needs to create a track record of making things happen & having a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to set priorities, act with a sense of urgency and as an owner of the work
- Ability to execute and follow up with excellence
- Proven ability to work with individuals across all levels/functions/regions across and outside the organization when needed
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Adaptability skills, flexibility with changing prioritins.
- Ability to promote efficiency and simplification of the work and work processes
- 3 years’ experience in an administrative assistant position within an international environment
- Fluency and excellent writing skills (English)
- Comfortable working in a remote-focused environment
- Excellent command of the (Open) office tools
- Attention to details and discretion are a must
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Bonus payments and IT hardware upgrades upon reaching major milestones
- Option to use rented hardware/devices as well as HQ Servers
- Option to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain technologies
Apply be email to firstname.lastname@example.org