Komodo is a community-focused open source technology workshop that is providing the resources and infrastructure required to build independent customizeable blockchains and cross-protocol decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions.
Komodo Platform Marketing Department is looking for an SEO strategy/tactician focused team member. This is a 20 hours/week position expected to grow into full-time with the right talent.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain technologies
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Option to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Bonus payments and IT hardware upgrades upon reaching major milestones
- SEO tactics and strategy development
- Conduct keyword research for Komodo campaigns based on community feedback, website topics, organic search results, competitor analysis, and industry research.
- Develop fundamentals and best practices for SEO including meta data optimization, copywriting, internal linking analysis, and more.
- Review Komodo as well as other projects websites for gaps, opportunities, and strategic insights for the campaign lead.
- Compile performance reports that show Komodo’s SERP visibility and traffic trends from natural search.
- Assist marketing department on an as needed basis.
- Working level of English
- Basic understanding of natural/organic search and passion for learning within digital marketing
- Data driven, analytical mindset and desire to learn new tools for research and reporting
- Ability to organize and display data through infographics
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment to your own learning and missions
- Prior digital marketing work experience welcome but not required
- Knowledge/experience with Google Analytics and/or SEO tools welcome but not required
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org