[Filled] Junior Community Manager

Hello,

Komodo is looking for a junior community manager to help with community building and operational aspects. In March, we launched a community involvement initiative, and we continuously look for passionate individuals who would like to work with Komodo. As a community manager, you would help us scale up our community initiative and find ways to improve all aspects of the Komodo community overall.

Community building is not marketing. Marketing efforts seek to push a brand message to a target audience, whereas community building is about building relationships and maintaining a supportive environment. A community manager talks with people and gets us all organized towards our common goals and purpose.

If you would like to work hard, get experience, and move towards your ambitions, this is an excellent opportunity. We are looking for people who can work independently and who would like to learn, try new things and experiment.

If you are interested, go ahead and schedule a call with me: Calendly - Audo Kowitz

I am happy to answer any questions below.

Best,
Audo

3 Likes

Hi! I’d like to find out what are the requirements for this position? It sounds extremely appealing to me, but I’m not sure if I have all the skills that are needed. Thank you a lot!

1 Like

Hi,

I think they already found a Junior Community Manager.

1 Like

yep! We found Artakush.

We are looking to get more people involved though, and there are tons of opportunities to help us build the Komodo community.

If you are interested let’s talk