Komodo is a community-focused technology workshop that provides the resources and infrastructure required to build independent blockchains and cross-protocol financial applications.
The Marketing team of Komodo Platform drives commercial outcomes for the organization and grows the addressable market. The Marketing Manager is part of leadership at Komodo Platform and works with other leaders to set key objectives and strategies, manages the Marketing team to implement the tactics and deliverables that lead to key results. A successful candidate will have a strong background in marketing execution, leadership and management, and a quantitative orientation. Deep roots in blockchain technology and decentralized finance is required. Passion for grassroots community development is a strong plus.
- Define objectives for the Komodo Platform Marketing structure in partnership with other senior leaders of the organization
- Drive implementation/execution of Marketing strategies and tactics to achieve key results as set on a quarterly and annual basis
- Empower Marketing team leads across the Direct (Developer, and B2C) and Institutional channels to succeed in their roles and deliver commercial outcomes.
- Empower our Developer Relations/Community Management team to grow the addressable market for our products and the overall Komodo ecosystem
- Instill a culture of practice, performance, and data orientation through consistent project management across social media, web, chat, content, and video assets
- Support and enable the Brand and PR teams to tell a compelling and coherent narrative about Komodo Platform and the role of Komodo and its products in the decentralized web
- Manage the overall Brand Strategy and actively monitor key Brand health metrics.
- Build, develop and grow a global team of highly skilled marketers
- Manage all online and offline event efforts
- 5+ years of experience in technology, financial services, or fintech companies on a leadership or management role in Marketing
- Demonstrated track record of delivering on growth metrics, such as web traffic, leads, client conversions, and revenue generation
- Experience managing to a budget and making trade-off decisions between marketing programs, based on quantitative analysis and product outcomes
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation
- Experience growing passionate user/developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with a diverse set of backgrounds, opinions, and working styles
- A collaborative approach to working with stakeholders with a variety of reasoned views and expectations
- Ability to leverage a professional network to achieve business objectives, and grow the team as the business matures
- Understanding of different blockchain ecosystems (Komodo, Ethereum, Binance, Polkadot,…) and a view towards Web3
- Understanding of decentralized finance and financial technology, its growth vectors, and the key attributes of its community
- Strong writing and editing skills, and a view around coherent visual identity
- A package compatible with the role and your seniority
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Option to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity of bringing a state-of-the-art blockchain technology venture into the mainstream
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org