OPEN 10 KMD [GRAPHICS] -- Five Bullet Friday graphic with CTA inviting people to sign-up so they don't miss out on the most important updates.

graphics
graphic
open

Sure Ben! Will be updated in about 2-3hrs :slight_smile:

Hey Ben! i made versions with the fonts you suggested and 1 personal fave. let me know what you guys think :smiley:

^roboto

^Mont

^Anton

Hey @Brenny the Komodo logo has to be exactly as you would have it on the website (see the logo pack https://komodoplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Komodo-Logo-Pack.zip).

I like the 'bullet fridays' font that's on this.

How about trying the 5 out in the same dark green that the KOMODO has but keep the gilding on the 'bullet fridays'.

I'd love to use this ASAP if we can get it right.

Ok Ben! That's great feedback. As soon as I'm back home I will make the changes and I will get back to you asap. :smiley:

Hi !
My wife creates some thing for Komodo.
Please look if this may help.

Hi !
And another one

And this

Here we go, hope these are what you want :slight_smile:

This one could be cool if more work was put in. It would need to be scaled for twitter and of better quality. I can see a nice idea in this but it isn't up to a standard we could use yet. Needs more polish.

Actually good work here @brenny I'm going to award you this and use today and for the future. Can you email me raw files benohanlon@komodoplatform.com or via gdrive. Thanks.

Thankyou. We will work on it.

Updated version 1

version2

Hi @lurivv I love that you're participating, however, the submissions for graphics so far haven't been up to standard. I will be posting other bounties soon.

Hello everyone, I spent some time on photoshop and this is what came out! I hope it can help!

look at me @benohanlon bullet-FRIDAY1 bullet-FRIDAY2

Still open for entries?

Yes, it's still open. I'll go through and check any I like next week.

5%20bullet

What do you think :slight_smile:

5%20bullet%203

:slight_smile: