Komodo is a community-focused technology workshop that provides the resources and infrastructure required to build independent blockchains and cross-protocol financial applications.
The Komodo Platform is looking for a part time (20 hours/week) Community Coordinator who knows Komodo’s technology and has strong people skills. Previous experience working with communities is preferred but not mandatory.
- Leverage our discord channels for enganging with users and build a user testing community.
- Work with other Komodo teams (QA, Marketing, Development…) to define test’s goals and strategies
- Coordinate and lead such user test community/network to work towards the defined goals
- Experience managing a Discord server and using Discord bots is essential.
- Hands on proeficiency on Komodo technology
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in QA
- Independent personality and proactive character
- Ability to work collaboratively & communicate effectively with other team members and management
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment with dynamic priorities & limited specifications in a rapidly-evolving industry
- Expertise in test-driven development would be a plus
- User experience in other blockchains preferred but not required
- Previous experience growing a Discord server community with proven grow strategies and results reference numbers are highly valued
- 20 hours/week
- Up to 1.2k / month (20 hours/week) depending on experience and performance)
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Option to use rented hardware/devices as well as HQ Servers
- Opportunities to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain
Apply by email to email@example.com