Komodo is a community-focused technology workshop that provides the resources and infrastructure required to build independent blockchains and cross-protocol financial applications.
The Komodo Platform is looking for a part time (20 hours/week) Community Coordinator who knows Komodo technology, is familiar with Reddit and has strong people skills. Previous experience working with communities is preferred but not mandatory.
- You will be researching what works on other subreddits and creating a strategy for our reddit.
- Seek approval from Komodo Marketing team for Reddit posts subject, scope and language.
- Engage with other users in Komodo subreddits.
- Previous experience moderating a subreddit is essential
- Great understanding of Komodo technologies
- Fluent in English
- Independent personality and proactive character
- Ability to work collaboratively & communicate effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment with dynamic priorities & limited specifications in a rapidly-evolving industry
- 20 hours/week
- Up to 1.2k / month (20 hours/week) depending on your experience and performance
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Opportunities to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org