Komodo is a community-focused technology workshop that provides the resources and infrastructure required to build independent blockchains and cross-protocol financial applications.
The Komodo Platform is looking for a part time (20 hours/week) Third Party Relations Community Coordinator who has strong pitching and people skills, knows Komodo technology well, and navigates the broad Blockchain universe with confidence.
- You will be outreaching to third-party communities and influencers.
- Work with other Komodo teams (Business Deveopment, Marketing, Development…) to discuss and develop partnership opportunities and strategies.
- Follow up and manage partnership prospects and running projects.
- Great understanding of Komodo technologies
- Fluent in English
- Ability to prepare and deliver great pitches with credibility and confidence is essential
- Experience with CRM tools is highly desirable
- Independent personality and proactive character
- Ability to work collaboratively & communicate effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast paced environment with dynamic priorities & limited specifications in a rapidly-evolving industry
- Proven background on business development, sales, and related activities is well regarded
- 20 hours/week
- Up to 1.2k / month (20 hours/week) depending on experience and performance)
- Work remotely with individualized time management
- Opportunities to travel and work in various locations with other Komodo team members
- Opportunity to learn about state-of-the-art blockchain
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org